Packaging is our passion
but PEOPLE —our employees, clients, and community—
are our primary purpose.
What We Do
For almost 40 years, GTI has serviced the industrial packaging, food packaging, packaging equipment, janitorial, safety, custom printing, material handling and safety supply needs of our clients. In addition, we offer equipment sales, leasing, installation, service and repair. GTI blends traditional values with a forward-thinking, innovative outlook to provide our customers in South Florida, Central America, the Caribbean and across the nation with distinctive solutions, services and products.
From a humble station wagon packed with maps and paper orders in 1972 to a fleet of trucks outfitted with GPS and iPads, GTI Industries Inc. has grown from a mom-and-pop operation into one of the largest and most respected distributors in Florida. Our family has expanded, too, with employees now numbering close to 50 and clients in the thousands.
What Does GTI Stand For?
In the early days, we were known as Gummed Tape, Inc. since our entire product line consisted of paper and reinforced gummed tapes. We were the premier printers of these tapes and have remained so for more than four decades.
Our Core Values
• We highly value our customers and gain their loyalty and trust by providing top quality service and products together with innovative solutions for their unique needs.
• We eagerly pursue and actively invest in creative ideas that have the potential to evolve our business and industry. Not only do we stay abreast of current industry trends, but also, as progressive leaders, we explore best practices and solutions on behalf of our customers and employees.
• We employ conscious, sustainable business practices, both fiscally and environmentally, and we pass along cost efficiencies when possible to our customers.
• We succeed because of people—not only our customers, employees and vendors, but also our community. We gratefully support various causes in our community.
• We respect each other and treat each other with dignity regardless of the position held within the company.
• We treat customers, employees, and business partners honestly, fairly and with respect.
• We are committed to conducting our business activities in compliance with ethical and responsible business practices, built on the principle of doing the right thing each and every day.
·• We expect our leadership team to lead by example, by being the best and doing the best, and by encouraging and empowering our employees to take initiative and make decisions.
• We strive to build unity between all departments and operate as one team, stressing “WE” not “I”.
• We celebrate small successes in order to achieve our greater goals. We work hard and have fun doing it.